Join now

2 Rooms for rent, from October: (Barcelona)

I am looking for somebody (female) who´d like to take over my rooms in an approx 70 m2 apartment (to share with another girl, 34 years old, spanish/catalana).
The flat is located in the quiet part of Gracia (Vallcarca) and close to Tibidabo. 5 min walking to metro station (green line) and approx. 10 min. by metro to Placa Catalunya. Preferably, we are looking for somebody older than 23 years who is working. You should be responsible, clean and fun to live with ;)

The 2 rooms are separated and one is now used for sleeping and the other one as a dressing room. Both are completely furnished:
1. Bedroom: Double bed and bed table
2. Dressing room: Big closet with mirror and little bureau

The flat itself has a huge living room with dining area, a bathroom with shower and a big kitchen (totally equipped with microwave, oven, fridge etc.). From there you have the view to Tibidabo and a lot of sun. The flat has just been recently renovated and painted.

My flat mate is easy going and would appreciate if you´d already speak some Spanish. Smoking is allowed.

The area is rather calm, but you have the supermarket right in front of it and across the streets a lot of shops and bars.

If you´d like to visit the place or have any further questions just send me an email to: Protected content

We are looking forward to meet you!