Join now

690€ - Lovely and cozy BCN center - ALL FEES INCL. (Barcelona)

Hello,

I rent a flat on the 4th floor of a typical building in the most charming district of the old Barcelona
The iving room has a big couch where two guests can sleep confortably.
Also a large table is there for eating, working...
The bedroom has a double bed with a brand new viscoelastic (memory foam) mattress. Another spacious table for studying, etc. is here.
You have an american-style kitchen (with GAS, which is not always available in BCN old city flats).
Also a nice bathroom with a shower.

ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED !!! (Wifi, electricity, water, Gas)
Protected content is an extra 30€ fee if you are a couple and not a single person)

The location is ideal.
Close to everything you would want to do in Barcelona: 10 min walk to the beach at Barceloneta, 7 min walk to plaza Catalyuna, 5 minute walk to Born neighborhood which is full of authentic tapas restaurants with great ambience.

You are literally sitting in the city centre, behind the cathedral and and a short walk from charming boutiques and cozy restaurants.

I love living in the neighborhood because I am close to the Museum of Contemporary Art, Picasso Museum, shopping centers featuring fashion by local designers, it's all here (ART, HISTORY, GASTRONOMY).

Located in the heart of Barcelona (Bari Gothic). Easy to get to from the airport. Just a 2 minute walk to La Rambla and close to 2 major metro lines, the Green line at Liceu and the Yellow line at Jaume 1.

I have to go away for a few months, but I do not want to leave it. This is why I am looking to sublet for a while.
This flat makes me happy to be in Barcelona, I am sure it will make you happy too.

Call me or Write to me at:
email: Protected content
Protected content

MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE HERE --- Protected content

Barcelona Forum