Audio Technical Support Adviser (Barcelona)
You will be working for a famous company specialized in audio/sound system equipment. Our client is looking for a candidate with native French or Dutch for a position of Technical Support.
In this position, you will ensure Technical Support to the users of the company’s system.
The main tasks involve:
- Take incoming user requests B2C (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts), log call details onto case management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA to customer
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to Users.
- Progress / close service requests to a satisfactory conclusion on call management system.
- Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress.
- Monitor / progress all open queries in queue.
- Escalate potential service issues to appropriate level
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Respond to any reasonable task posed by the assigned manager
- Achieve an excellent customer satisfaction level
- Native level of Dutch or French + Excellent command of English
- 1 year previous experience in customer service or technical support is an asset
- Technical skills and knowledge highly preferred
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Stress resistant
- Teamwork and positive attitude
- Free Spanish/Catalan courses
- Full time job, from Monday to Friday, office time
- Interesting market conditions: 16.000€ annual + €1.900 bonus
- Career opportunities and trainings
- Multi-cultural and dynamic work environment
- Relocation package (up to 500€ to reimburse flight tickets and accommodation for the first days)
Looking for more vacancies? Go on Protected content
Contact us on: Protected content