Join now

Hello everyone, im a mexican guy living in Barcelona since 8 years ago, I have a room for rent in my flat and looking for someone nice to share it with. Located in Eixample derecho in Barcelona. Long term would be perfect, but short term periods are also welcome. if you are coming to barcelona for work and you are looking for a nice accomodation in a nice atmosphere appartment in the center of Barcelona, look no further.

Price is 500€ per month all included (rent, electricity, watter, gas, satelite tv, WIFI, and cleaning lady once a week) you can take a look of the flat in the following link:

Protected content

I also live in the flat, room has a lot of light, we are in the 6th floor (last one of the building) and we have a roof terrace. if you have more questions feel free to cantact me.

The Flat is just Protected content walk to sagrada familia, 15 min walk to plaza cataluña, 4 block away from paseo de gracia, 1 block from Avenida Diagonal, direct metro line (L4 to go to the beach) 2 block from train station for the trains to other towns in cataluña such as Sitges.

The room has a lot of light, double bed, with closeth inside. we have a roof terrace
with a nice view of The city, sagrada familia and the beach.

Contact me if you are interested... room is free for 1st of september.

Nice flat, nice room, nice flatmate :-)