Business Development(Dutch,German, English,French) (Barcelona)
Due to continued growth across the EMEA region, our company is looking to increase the size of our business development team in Barcelona. We are currently looking to recruit a large number of both junior and more experienced lead generation specialists to join our team.
Through outbound calling, a Business Development Representative will prospect into targeted new business accounts in an effort to increase productivity of field sales by qualifying accounts as potential revenue opportunities.
The role will focus on quality lead generation with senior level decision makers. Successfully manage monthly quota of qualified leads in a hi-tech, competitive environment. Communicate value propositions and extract sales intelligence from prospects.
* Collect prospective customer data and generate qualified leads for field sales through cold calling activities.
* Segment the market, profile accounts, identify solutions and key contacts based on identified criteria.
* Document all communications and update account information in the contact management system.
* Clean, maintain, and update content in CRM.
* Provide prospective customers with basic information about Infor as required. Be able to present corporate message and solution overviews via phone or e-mail communications.
* Navigate the large company to obtain answers necessary to fulfill prospect’s questions.
*Complete call/opportunity reports to management on a weekly basis or as requested.
*Set own goals and responsibilities to exceed management expectations.
You need to be fluent German/Dutch/French with fluent English, and have experience in cold-calling.
For more information email : Protected content