CAMP COUNSELORS WANTED FOR AN ENGLISH CAMP (Barcelona)
Working at camp is the experience of a lifetime. The personal growth, the rewards of working with children, the excitement of an active, diverse community and the close friendships that you form will stay with you long after the summer ends.
Our counselors are the heart and soul of the DEC Camp. This role offers a great deal of variety, because you will find yourself planning & running lots of different fun activities, ranging from arts & crafts, sports, outdoor adventure, up to evening entertainment and excursions.
If you're full of energy then this is the role for you: combining instructing and group leading, as a counselor you'll lead activity sessions, organise fun events and ensure your group has the best stay possible!
Counselors are the primary caregivers for each camper. The Counselor is responsible for planning, teaching, coordinating, and carrying out activities and guiding campers in their personal growth and daily living skills.
Your main duties will include:
· Protected content , managing and leading own activity session according to a pre-established schedule and program (sports, arts, adventure, night events etc).
· Protected content encouraging the children to take part in planned activities both during the day and in the evenings.
· Protected content in general with the smooth running of the centre, ensuring the children enjoy their stay.
· Protected content campers during break times and free time
· Protected content compliance with the order of the day
· Protected content the problems that children may encounter and managing their behavior
· Protected content part of the team and a real Leader of your group
For more information about the camp you can access our website: Protected content
Important: we require English Natives with work permit to work in Catalonia (autónomos)
If interested, contact us and we will give you more details!
Phone number for contact: Protected content