Join now

CCCP - Carlos Cross Country to Portugal (Barcelona)

CCCP - Carlos Cross Country to Portugal is a motorcycle adventure of a lifetime for the summer of Protected content . It is my unforgettable and unique trip from Moscow Russia to Portugal photographing and filming all the beauty of towns, cities, roads, lakes mountains beaches and people in 23 countries.

I invite you to be part of it, planning the routs, suggesting places, giving ideas and posting requests; even more important is referring ways for personal and corporation’s donations for the trip. If you have a business or a cause, this is the perfect event for you to promote it.

I also welcome anyone who wants to come along for the whole adventure or meet me along the way and do part of the trip throughout the summers. Photos, videos, discussions and requests will be up loaded weekly on my Face Book “CCCP – Carlos Cross Country to Portugal group Protected content

The countries are Estonia |Latvia |Lithuania |Belarus |Ukraine |Moldova |Romania |Bulgaria |Macedonia |Albania |Kosovo |Montenegro |Bosnia and Herzegovina |Croatia |Hungary |Slovakia |Czech Republic |Austria |Switzerland |Italy | France | Spain and Portugal.

Karlos Felizardo
E-mail Protected content
GTalk Falcontxtxp
Skype Falcontxtxp

Donations via westerns Unions
Carlos Felizardo
Passport # PP Protected content

Donations via Wire
Carlos Felizardo
Bank of America
Protected content Boulevard Miami FL
Account # Protected content
Routing # Protected content

Finally I welcome anyone that would like to be my first friends in Barcelona to start communicating as soon as possible :-)

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners