Join now

Cheap room needed for 1 month (28.07.-28.08.) (Barcelona)

Hola todos!

Long story short: last month, I spontaneously came to Barcelona for a 4-days trip – and fell in love with this city! So, I decided to come back and stay for a whole month combining a “beach holiday” (sort of) in a beautiful place with learning Spanish and exploring my chances at the local job market.

Although I’m not a student anymore, but a freelance language teacher, my budget is still quite limited. Therefore, I’m looking for a room for this whole period till max. 300,- all included. As I hope to spend more time outdoors than indoors, I don't really care about the room size and the number of roommates. No preferred area, just close to some metro station. WiFi is “nice-to-have”, but not a must. I’m not allergic to animals (in fact, I have a lovely cat that will have to stay in Germany for this period), but I’m severely allergic to cigarette smoke so I can survive only in a non-smoking environment.

Apart from the last 3 years, I’d been living almost my whole life in shared accomodations, incl. 6 years in a German student dorm, so cleanliness, privacy etc. is not an issue. I'm also looking forward to an interesting & inspiring social life (talks, discussions, parties etc.) and a lot of language exchange: teach me Spanish, and I’ll teach you German, Russian, English or Italian! If you’d like to know more about me, read my IN profile, friend me on Facebook – or just ask me :)

Hasta pronto?

Barcelona Forum