The Company is a a leading dowloading site experiencing continuous growth. For their headquarter in Barcelona, they are currently looking for a Chief Online Editor for the Dutch market. The position is open due to internal promotion of the previous candidate.
In this role, you will be responsible on one hand for leading a team of editors and on the other hand to develop the local editorial strategy for the Dutch market:
- Lead a team of editors to create the best content
- Be responsible for quality content creation and workflow
- Develop the skills and expertise of your editors
- Set up goals and performance reviews for your team. Be responsable for the Human Resources point of view.
- Identify and develop a local content strategy
- Define and improve local editorial guidelines
- Team up with other local Chief Editors to work on Project, develop best practices, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments on specific projects
- Become a point of reference for your local market
- Native level of Dutch and excellent knowledge of English
- Min. 5 years editorial experience in the online sector
- Min. 2 years experience as Chief Editor. Team management is a must.
- Motivator, dynamic, enthusiast
- Proactivity, initiative taker
- Always look for improvement
- Convey high level of credibility
- Team player, excellent communication skills (across various cultures)
- Up to date about the online industry and technology trends
- Excellent editorial and writing skills. Good knowledge of journalism principles.
- Content Management experience
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
- A job in an amazing european city!
- Further growth opportunities
- A company respectful towards its employee
- A company having successful results and strong growth since its creation
- A dynamic, open minded and multicultural work environment
- An attractive salary based on your experience