Join now

Comedy Event in Barcelona!

Hello fellow worldy friends, my cohorts and I have organized a HILARIOUS comedy night at the Guiness Laughter Lounge in Barcelona. We are happy to welcome Damian Clarke to Barcelona for some witty Australian banter! I know that as an expat, I'm always looking to meet new people and I feel this event is a great way to organize a get together!

If we can get a group together I can get a nice discount in. Below are the details. If you're interested, message me here or email me at Protected content for group info as well as any other questions you may have.

*Gig details*

Date Friday 1st of October, doors open at 21:00

...Price 12 euros,doors *Use my name, JADE* (Groups, contact me for special)

Tickets available at A taste of Home English food shop,C/Floridablanca 78, Tel- Protected content sure to mention my name, Jade)

Damian Clark
Damian Clark is one of the best comics to emerge from Australia in recent years. His enthusiastic and consistently energetic storytelling continues to captivate people everywhere. Damian has performed all across Australia and is now based in Dublin and is a regular on the UK and European circuit.
Immediately likeable, Damian was voted 'The Number 1 event to see' & 'cream of the crop' (InDublin Magazine) within only months of moving to Ireland. Notably his ability to target everyday observations culturally as a source of humour immediately builds a great rapor with every audience.
This explains his abundance of sell-out shows in the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, Kilkenny Cat Laughs and the Edinburgh Fringe.See Damians web page Protected content

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners