Join now

Consulting/coaching (Barcelona)

Hello dear friends !!!
I would be in Barcelona till 20.01
If anyone need to have Consulting meeting for company or yourself ?
About powerful business development/ unique ways to grow profits /sales/ competitive advantages that could help you to go to upper level … you are welcomed to contact me. Is always existing minimum 10 things that can boost you fast. Lets have a coffe.

Here is information from my professional experience:

- Bringing projects to results
-Highly experienced in negotiation practice
- Leadership and coaching for teams
- Consulting and development for partners
- Have sense how to bring best synergy effects for business and prefere moove this way to enjoy breaking through and powerful results
-15 years experience in sales and business development, from both as retailer and supplier sides
Projects with TOP retailers as METRO,Auchan, Eldorado,MVideo,Megafon,Detskiy mir,Castorama, LUKOIL ...
- In wide categories: Food,Household, drogerie, DIY, Electronics, Mobile, Stationary, Auto,Toys and kids, DUTY FREE, Periodicals and newspapers, Petrol stations, e-commerce
-Very deep understanding specific ways of work in variouse areas.
-Strong expertise gained working with different cultures Eastern, Western.
Education and best practicies implementation from internationally ranked trainees

- Develop existing and potential partners and industries
- Support clients at a startup point, create strategy and lead to new stage
- Marketing research and creation of specific brand development strategies related to the industries
- Risks management ,leading budget flow for resultative investments
Managing risks to create right focusing of company and partners while taking progress and using resourses
- Leading sales development team
profile on LinkedIN for more information:
Protected content
Would be happy to meet and help, discovering new business opportunities. WhatsApp me first 

Email: Protected content
WhatsApp : Protected content

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners