Our client is a top company active in the internet industry and has won several awards as Best Employer.
The company is constantly growing and is now looking for a new candidate to join their team as Content Manager.
In this role, your main task is to support Editors in creating content for the department and ensuring its quality.
- Control the quality of the software database and make sure information is up to date
- Analyse data and sport discrepancies
- Analyse and monitor key metrics
- Improve the content and database by publishing new programs, images or videos
- Support editors by searching information which can serve as sources to create new contents
- Fluent in two of the three following language: Dutch/Polish/Brazilian
- Ability to prioritize
- Initiative taker and self-starter
- Excellent organization skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Easy going, dynamic and open minded
- Previous experience in content management or in the web industry is a plus
- An attractive salary with additional benefits such as access to a leisure area, free snacks and drinks, medical insurance, etc.
- A booming company with a very dynamic and respectful culture
- The opportunity to build your future
- A great team spirit
- Flexible schedule (start between 8h30 and 10h00)
- Start Date ASAP