Join now

cozy room in the heart of Born, short therm (Barcelona)

I rent out a beautiful double room in my place. The house is located in the center of Born, centric pedestrian and cool district with a lot of bars, restaurants and modern shops. 5 minutes walking from the cathedral, 5 from the Picasso museum, 5 from the church of Santa Maria del Mar , 10 from the ramblas and 10 from the beach. 50 meters from the door you have the nice Santa Caterina market. In the district you can rent bicycles to enjoy your holidays in a lovely way, or around the district you have 3 metro stations (max 5/8 min walking) Jaume I (yellow line), Liceu (green line), Arc de Trionf (red line). But being so centric, trust me you'll never need metro.
the house Protected content has 2 double rooms, leaving room, bathroom and kitchen. in the leaving room you have a little cute balcony with a special view to a pretty and characteristic square. 4th floor, a lot of natural light, which is not so commune in Barcelona!
Also you can use the amazing roof, which is shared with the others neighbors, you can have the best breakfast, lunch, dinner after dinner of your life!
Give me your email I'll send you some pictures

Prices 40 euro/night if you are a couple
25 euro per night if you are with your own

Barcelona Forum