Join now

Customer/1st Line Tech Support/Back Office/Onine (Barcelona)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since Protected content have worked for several well-known international companies such as TomTom, Global Collect, Etelecare Global Solutions, etc., whether at the Customer/Client/1st Line Tech Support team or at Back Office/Online Payment Processing team.

Over the years, my work experience have tremendously improved not only my customer service skills, but also my technical skills, and my ability to work under time pressure, while maintaining accuracy and attention to details. I have created and maintained good working/friendly relationships even with colleagues in other departments in all of my previous jobs that I still have contact with many of them. Among honesty, I also value respect among the team.

I have written en re-written company manuals as well to aid former (even future) colleagues perform their daily tasks with as little mistakes as possible, therefore ensuring efficiency, and in return: happy clients/customers.

Moving to Barcelona has only provided me and my husband a much better quality of life, with great friends around us that it only doubled, if not, tripled my enthusiasm to work for an exciting international company with for sure, interesting and good people around.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

E Arabit Barlaan
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Barcelona Forum