Customer Service Adviser (NO, DA or GE) (Barcelona)
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the Protected content Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak Norwegian, Danish or German and you are looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
For a world-known audio technology company who is best-known for their home entertainment systems and high quality speakers, we are currently recruiting Norwegian, Danish or German speakers for their international and dynamic support team in Barcelona.
In this position, you will ensure pre- and after-sales customer support to the company's customers.
The main tasks involve:
- Take incoming requests from customers and provide them with accurate information
- Logging and follow up of correct and Valid Orders and solve any issue
- Ensure the highest level of Quality and Customer Satisfaction Surveys Scores
- Deliver high level Customer Service on logistics, warranties, refunds, delivery process, and invoicing, etc.
- Record all required data elements in CRM to provide good follow up and quality support
- Language skills: native level of Norwegian, Danish or German + fluency in English
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role in Call Centre environment is a big plus
- Excellent listening and communication skills – both written and oral
- Quality oriented and drive for excellence
- Dynamic and enthusiast personality, willingness to learn
- Strong team spirit, available to support team members when needed
- Stress resistant and ability to remain calm in uncomfortable situation
- Positive and friendly attitude
- IT knowledge/background/affinity is a plus
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: 16.000€ / year + up to 1.900€ bonus / year + full paid training period
- Long term position, full time job (39h/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
- An international company with a multicultural environment Protected content
- A fun, rewarding and open minded team
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (Continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the Company)
- Free Spanish/Catalan certified lessons
- Relocation Package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to 500€ for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
- Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to see more job offers? Take a look at Protected content