Join now

customer service and support! (Barcelona)

My name is Malin Selin. I just moved to Barcelona and looking for a job. At the moment Im learning spanish but I speak swedish (native), danish, norweigan and perfect english.

For the last 9 Years starting Protected content , I have been working building up a french cosmetic company on the swedish market, working in all different sectors of customer care and service.
For the last two years within the company I have as well worked as a product trainer, sell trainer and facial trainer in the all nordic countries dealing with groups from 5 up to 20 people.

My work within the company has as well been dealing with customers over the phone from selling to customers, inquires as complaints and support.

All our administration work has been in english with our head office in Paris going through our Nordic office in Copenhagen.
When we closed and moved our swedish office to Copenhagen I was temping as our Sales manager dealing with budgets and coordinating our swedish staff.

Protected content worked and lived in London working as a sales assistant and manager when launching an American company building up their clientele.

I am very responsible, reliable, self motivated, good and strong communicator. Moreover I am a fast learner, good organizer, capable of working under pressure, flexible, good listener and a good team worker.

I see myself a happy straightforward person passionate of sales and working with people.

Dont hesitate to contact me for a further conversation.

Malin Selin