Join now

Double bedroom in 3floor apartment ( 600e) (Barcelona)

Spacious double bedroom in a three floor apartment in the uptown area of Barcelona.
The flat is located in c/Bertran Protected content to c\Balmes). Quite and elegant area of the city, connected in 7 minutes to Plaza Catalunya by Linea Protected content Av. Tibidabo) and Linea Protected content Vallcarca) which are 5 minutes walking distance from home.

The house is in great conditions as I am restyling it since I came back from London.
You would have a nice room which is now my studio ( already has double bed, table, library, wardrobe, etc..) and be able to organize it the way you prefer. The apartment has three bathrooms, so you would have yours, of course.
On the third floor there are two terraces where is nice to sunbath and have lunch and dinner. The view is really nice, tennis courts of private club and the Tibidabo mountain.

You would be sharing the house with a 28 years old lawyer dedicated to the art market.
I'm away most part of the day and often weekends, so I am looking for someone I can trust and find comfortable with. I wish you could find yourself at home and treat the place as it would be your own.
I am very sociable and would be happy to introduce you to my friends and hang out together if you wish to.

There is a lovely cleaning lady who comes twice a week. The price includes her services and expenses of the house.

Telephone,Internet, laundry machine.

All equipped and included in Protected content .

I will soon upload pics, meanwhile if you are interested please PM here on ASW.

All the best,