Join now

Double Room available - June 1st (Barcelona)

Views

Hi everyone, this is my first post here on Internations! I'm renting a lovely furnished double room in my flat, which is available from the 1st of June. Just to point out that the room is not exterior though. The flat is pretty big, typical of the old eixample architecture, and it was refurbished a few years ago. The apt gets loads of light during the day.

It's situated in a really nice and quiet neighbourhood, (just off of Passeig Sant Joan) close to supermarkets, bicing, metro, and within easy walking distance to everywhere basically. You would be sharing the flat just with me, which means there's loads of space for just two people! I'm a designer/creative girl in my thirties, and I'm looking for someone that's easy to get on with, who knows how to live with other people, and is clean, respectful and a non-smoker.

It's €450 a month, with everything (water, wifi, electricity) included, and I also ask for a refundable months deposit. If you're interested or have any questions just let me know and I can also send on photos!

Gráinne

Barcelona Forum