Join now

Double room in Barcelona close to the beach

We have a doble bedroom available in our lovely flat on Calle Marina - five minutes to the lovely beaches, very central location (the flat is located between metro stations Marina and Villa Olimpica).Only 10 minutes walking to the city center, Ciutadela Park, Arc de Triumpf, El Born.
The place is very communicative: located between two of the main Metro lines: the red and the yellow line.Also there are night buses running during the whole night, two stations, tramp, etc.
There are many supermarkets.
The room is with double bed, small, fully furnished with a small window and it is ideal for one/two persons for short or for long period.In the flat there are three bedrooms, one big living room, big balcony, fully equip kitchen (you can cook ) and one bathroom.We are two flatmates (me and a friend of mine).
I can speak English, a little Spanish and Russian.My flatmate speaks Spanish and a little English.

In our house, you will have a TV, Wi-Fi, refrigerator, microwave, ironing, coffee machine, etc.
We provide clean sheets, but you must bring your towels for the bathdroom and the beach.

The price for the double room is 30 euros per night.

I am always open to help you with the information about the city.

If you have any question, please contact me.

My e-mail: Protected content