Sitel needs a dutch content editor to join our team of document managers, in Sant Cugat del Valles.The role involves create customized proposal template from customer requirements document and branding guideline; ensuring high quakity. Collating and formatting content and management of version control and document management processes to ensure accuracy of incoming content from multiple members. Find and insert high level non-technical content as assigned by Proposal/Bid manager. Provide final document for submission to customer including. Create Proposal Project folders, subfolders and separate proposal sections for use by the proposal team on the proposal centre share/agreed share. Close out opportunities by sending final documents and/or links to the proposal teams.Quality check proposal, spellings, grammar, clarity of images, etc
- Be part of a multicultural team
--Time table: full time position position, Protected content
-Salary: 1.635 gross/month for 39h week
-Real possibilities to grow inside the company
-Employee discounts on various products and services offered by our clients.
- Paid training period.
• Excellent fluency in spoken/written Dutch. Native Level
- English High level.
• An expert user of MS Word; Power Point. An intermediate user of Excel; Visio; Adobe Acrobat.
. Experience of working on large documents and creating high-quality slide presentations
• Ability to work under pressure, remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
• Ability and willingness to learn and solve problems.
• Strong customer service background and strong written communication skills
Valuable: Enjoy writing and editing compelling and clear texts that appeals to the reader
If you are interested please send us your CV to Protected content with reference "Dutch content editor"