Sitel is redefining outsourcing excellence in the contact center, by raising the bar on expectations. We are the leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complementary back-office processes.
According to the Black Book of Outsourcing, Sitel is the number one global call center outsourcing provider and received the top score in 11 critical performance categories including vertical expertise, reliability, innovation, trust, flexibility and customization.
We are looking for English Native Speakers to be part of the Document Management Team. As part of the client’s proposal creation process, the service provided by the Document Manager has a range of responsibilities all associated with ownership of the client proposal document production process. Each proposal will be different in size and complexity, but the core support duties remain the same. The specific responsibilities may vary slightly according to the specific country organization being supported and the type of proposal being prepared.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency in word templates and formatting standards.
- An Intermediate user of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Experience working with large documents and creating high-quality presentations.
- Extensive knowledge of English language to correct grammar and spelling errors.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at once.
Protected content industry experience.
- Be part of a multicultural team
- Monday to Friday timetable. 39h/week
- Obra y servicio contract
- Paid training period Protected content with a scholarship
- Salary: Protected content gross/month
- Real possibilities de grow inside the company
- Employees discounts in products and services offered by our clients
- Immediate availability
If you are interested please send your CV to Protected content with reference: "English DM"