Join now

ENORMOUS BEDROOM (28 SQ MT) FOR AVAILABLE €450 (Barcelona)

Hi all,

My flatmate has just moved out because his job contract was not renewed, so i have a bedroom available, now!

There are only 2 bedrooms in the whole apartment.

The available room is 7X4 metres Protected content mtrs). It almost feels like an apartment within the whole apartment. There's a double bed, a table with 4 chairs, a 3 metre long built-in wardrobe plus other regular drawers & cupboards and a huge window that's practically the length of the wall which overlooks a very large and always quiet residential area.

The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, fridge/freezer, gas-hob/electric oven and a dishwasher. There's a nicely sized table with 4 stools in there too (not in the photo). It leads to a sunny and quiet balcony that overlooks the same area as the bedroom. The balcony is about 8 square metres with the clothes washing-lines.

The lounge is very spacious, bright and sunny. It's 9x4 metres Protected content mtrs)!! There's a new comfy sofa with two armchairs, a huge 8 seater table with chairs (great for dinner parties), radio and of course, a TV & DVD.

The bathroom is 3x3 mtrs square, clean and has a bath with a shower, loo, sink and bidet.

It's on the top floor (4th) of the building. There IS an elevator.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content

It's situated in a great location:

It is in a very quiet, residential street but also in the heart of Poble Sec, which is full of cool little bars and restaurants.

Parallel Metro Station, with Lines 2 & 3 (Purple and Green) is just 2 blocks away.

Four BICING stations are within 2 or 3 blocks. There's lots of regular buses and the Airport Bus-Stop is just 5 mins. away.

It's just a 10 minute walk to La Rambla and 7 mins. to the heart of Raval.

Not poss. to put photos here, so email me at ian_russell_982yahoo.com and i will send you 5 pics.

Better still, please do not hesitate to contact me to organise a looksy. Protected content

It's just €450 per month.
(Plus bills: gas, electric and water. Approx. €25 per month).

Barcelona Forum