Event & fair manager (IHK) looking for new job (Barcelona)
German event manager looking for the next step in carreer.
Currently working for an academy: organization, sales and admin for IT trainings for a big Bank.
I am searching for a new position in an international company. International travel welcome! I can think of many more fields than events, where strong organizational and communication skills are needed, like relocation, international charity projects, foundations, human resource etc.
• German/ native, English/ business level, Spanish/ conversational.
• broad understanding of branding, events, marketing, media
• entrepreneurial, strategic and service oriented thinking
• wide ranging international work experience (US, Greece, Australia)
• team player, proactive, fast learner, structured, resilient, natural sales talent
• strong organizational skills, technical and holistic understanding of work flow
• efficient ‚German’ work ethics, communication, creative, networker
• excellent soft skills, trustworthy, self-confident decision maker, „multi-tasker“
• extroverted, friendly personality, paired with strong will of achievement
Please contact me here for CV and more information.