Join now

Exploring Iberia/travelmate/freerides; interested (Barcelona)

Sightseeing, Castel routes, wonderfull andalusia villages, or galicia, extramdura, basken country, Zaragoza, Lisboa, Oporto....Iberia has so much to show for, and I saw so them all. In modern time - crisis and all - it seems Synergy is a popular word, why don´t I use that in this case as well. I make so many kilometers in Iberia in a year, I do all those kilometer by my self. And although spain is beautifull, alone is sometimes boring. So I am interested in finding people to talk with while I drive them to....? All those foreigners or spanish by the way who are staying in Barcelona...people you miss out a lot, Iberia has more to offer then just Barcelona.
Cities like Sevilla, Granada, Alicante, Valencia, Madrid, Salamanca, Santander, Pontevedra, Ourense, Oporto, Leiria - Fatima, Lisboa, Evora, Zaragoza they are all beautifull if you can enjoy cities or landscapes....
Specific dates can be organized later. I am open for any combination, interested or a variation on that. I reckon let me wait and see if there is anybody remotely interested in seeing more of this wonderful country; I drive, you talk! Ok we Talk!

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners