Join now

Flat for rent from April 15th until July 31st (Barcelona)

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for someone to sublet my flat while I will be travelling from April 15th until July 31st. The flat is available for a period of 3 ½ months, which could potentially be extended until end of September.

Rent: Protected content per month excluding charges. Charges are around Protected content per month for the phone & internet, electricity and water.

Deposit: 1,200 Euros.

Location: C/Maria Cubi between C/Balmes and C/Aribau. The flat is perfectly located in the centre of Barcelona. Supermarket, bakery, fruit and vegetables shops are located across the street. Metro Gracia is 5 minutes away by foot.

Description: Sobre atico, approx. 40 square meters, 2 roof terraces Protected content 15 square meters) with BBQ and garden furniture. The flat has a loft configuration: main room with bed, living room, dining table, kitchen and desk space; separate bathroom with a shower and a toilet. The flat is furnished and fully equipped with all modern appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, flat screen TV, DVD, Hi-fi music, Desktop computer, Wi-Fi, Video interphone, etc.). There is plenty of light.

Some photos are available on Protected content

Please feel free to contact me on my mobile Protected content by email Protected content should you be interested.

Thank you.

Greg

Barcelona Forum