Freelance Job for a Danish SEO Link Builder (Barcelona)
Danish SEO Link Builder
Freelance role where you can set your own hours native Danish and good English is essential.
Full training and SEO tools will be provided
Please email Protected content with CVs
We are a forward-thinking SEO agency, and we are in need of a brilliant SEO Link Builder to join us. We produce a wide range of content and are looking for someone who has a passion for building links to that content. We are looking for a remote worker, someone who can be trained and then get on with the job, setting their own hours, reporting back to the team with results.
What will do you as an SEO Link Builder?
It will be your mission to build links to our content from across the internet on blogs, websites, news articles, etc. A major part of the role will be identifying linking opportunities and engaging with site owners via email to produce content that will include a web-link to our existing content.
● Use SEO tools like AHREFs, Screaming Frog, and ScrapeBox to identify linking opportunities.
● Use email tools to contact sites and blogs for linking opportunities.
● Analyse anchor text ratios to ensure that the links being built form part of a natural anchor text profile.
● Coordinate other remote workers who will be writing content, ensuring that the content fits the team’s SEO needs.
● Reporting on results in a timely manner.
Who are we looking for?
● You enjoy freedom as a freelancer and you’re able to easily identify next steps, prioritise and execute on a roadmap.
● You enjoy learning new methods for building links.
● You are adaptable - as tools and techniques change you must change with them.
● You enjoy the online gambling industry and writing about casino games.
● Experience of email outreach and building links is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
● Experience building links in the online gambling niche is a bonus.
● University degree or currently a student.
● Native-level flawless Danish, good level of English.