FRENCH NATIVE TECH SUPPORT (Barcelona)
Sitel is a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader.
We have 5 sites based in strategic and accessible locations across Spain alone… Globally we have over 52,000 employees based in Protected content , spanning 26 countries. So as you can imagine the opportunities are endless for development, learning and ultimately promotion.
Sitel as a company is a fantastic place to work. - We know this as we have listened to our employees via different varieties of forums and employee engagement surveys
Do you want to be part of one of the friendliest, most exciting and satisfying working environments? Then think Sitel - ‘a great place to work’.
Do you want to be part of a globally recognised operation? Then think Sitel – ‘a great place to work’.
As a global operation, we are renowned for our award winning contracts, ever increasing client portfolio and great internal development opportunities. You won’t find another organisation like ours.
As one of the leaders in the outsourcing world, we have worked hard to create an environment that gives you the same level of support and care that we give to our customers.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
We are looking for French 3rd level Technical Support Advisors to join our expanding team, so if you want to help customers over the phone and have a technical profile then please apply now.
The role of the Customer Service Representatives involves providing excellent 3rd level technical service, supporting consumers via email and/or phones.
Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education and resolution, these experienced agents will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer experience.
You will be part of a team providing premium customer service via e-mail, and phone. You will need to be able to respond in French.
-Be part of a multicultural team
-Be part of a very attractive call centre service
-Time table: Full time: 39h per week, Monday to Friday
- Availlability for start inmediatly
-Obra y Servicio contract.
- Paid Training period.
-Salary: Protected content gross/month
-Real possibilities to grow inside the company
-Employee discounts on various products and services offered by our clients.
- Excellent fluency in spoken/written French. Native Level
- English intermediate level.
- Advance in PC technical skills and ability
- Previous experience as a helpdesk level support.
• Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Be a pro-active individual who demonstrates commitment and resilience.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure, remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
• You should be a team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
• Ability and willingness to learn and solve problems.
• Strong customer service background and strong written communication skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to Protected content with reference: "French Tech Support".