Our Client is a renowned worldwide company, a leader in the Technology Sector. They
offer a rewarding and multi-cultural work environment, while offering careeropportunities. For their team in Barcelona, they are currently recruiting for a Sales Supervisor, French native speaker.
- Understand reseller market and competition (through tolos and reports available and business reviews)
- Define resellers target growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps
- Brief the sales force on the client Value Proposition and Key Selling points
- Timely provisioning of deliverables to the Client, data quality, alignment to our client reporting standards & requirements
- Develop partner business/marketing plan
- Manage reseller forecasting
- Assist in development of plans with Reseller’s relating to programs/campaigns/promotions for optimal ROI, and provide feedback to the Sales Manager on these plans
- Administer special pricing according to procedures
- Evaluate reseller interest in any solution assessments, solution focus overall.
- Grow reseller value by creation and execution of training plans, contractual/solution biz development. Monitor progress against targets in biz plan.
- Manage partner’s performance by tracking tools. Manage incentives through available elements: PfR, Business Plan, Contractual sales target to secure achievement. Bonus payment execution through verification & sign-off of partner bonus achievement.
- Native level of French + excellent command of English
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Supervisor or team leader experience in Inside Sales environment is a plus
- Initiative-taker, self-starter and open minded
- Result-driven and goal oriented
- Stress resistant
- Excellent team spirit, but being able to work autonomously
- Ability to organize your own work
- Motivated and positive mindset
- A full time and long term contract
- A fun and rewarding work environment
- Real career opportunities
- A multi-cultural and open minded work environment
- Opportunity to follow Spanish or Catalan classes
- Integrate a young and dynamic company, with multi-cultural colleagues
- An attractive salary around 23.000€ yearly + bonus Protected content yearly) + Restaurant Ticket
- Relocation package (flight ticket + accommodation for the first days)
- Start Date ASAP