French Senior Financial Analyst (Barcelona)
Do you have experience working in an international audit firm? Do you have strong knowledge in French GAAP?
Then this is your position:For our client a renowned American company operating in more than Protected content in the world we are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst speaking French and English.
Our client is the world’s leading electronic measurement company offering solutions in wireless communications, aerospace, defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring compliance in the financial and tax areas for the French Hub. The tasks will include:
- Preparation and filing of the statutory financials, tax returns and other local deliverables
- Preparation of the year-end deliverables required for the statutory audit
- Continued partnership with the Statutory auditors and External consultants
- Analysis of country results then presentations of French Gaap to the Country Management Team and the Works Council
- Quarterly management of the US Gaap and Current & Deferred Tax reporting
- Monitoring of the Transfer Pricing process
- Support to internal finance functions (Tax, Treasury, Financial Services, Business Finance...)
- Single point of contact for inspectors in case of tax audit- MA&D support as required
- Involvement in company initiatives as required
The ideal candidate has strong experience in French GAAP and some experience in the tax area. Having worked for an international audit firm would be preferred.
- Fluent in French and English (speak and write)
- Speaking Spanish is considered as a plus
- Candidates living in Barcelona will be prioritized
- University degree with specialization in accounting
- Diversified experience in accounting or auditing for several companies
- Work experience in a multinational company
- Strong team-player, but also able to work independently
- Strong communication skills and proactive
- Strong towards deadlines, well-organized and structured
- Willingness to learn and responsive
- Experience with Oracle or ERP systems preferred
- Working in a multinational company
- Being in touch with people from all over the world
- Working in a great team environment
- High level of responsibility and career evolution
- Salary: 34.000 € Protected content € gross/year (depending on experience)
- Start date: to be discussed