Join now

Furnished room metro Tarragona 315€/mo bills incl. (Barcelona)

Hi all,

I have a friend that rents a room from now on in Barcelona and here is his message for whom is interested:

I offer a room in BCN for one person for 315€/month with all the bills and internet included. The room is furnished and has a double bed of Protected content 120 cm, desk, closet, shelves and bedside table. The flat has 3 bedrooms, full equiped kitchen with microwave and washing machine, one bathroom, patio and living room.
It is located in C/València 13, one block and a half from metro Tarragona and Las Arenas and Plaça Espanya, and one block from Mercadona, near Lidl, Bon Area, Caprabo, library Joan miró. Walking distance from Sants Estació.
It will be to share with a guy and a girl.
Please contact me if you are interested, I can also send pictures:
Rafa: Protected content

Ofrezco una habitacion para una persona en BCN por 315€/mes con gastos e internet incluídos. La habitacion tiene una cama doble de Protected content 120 cm, mesa, armario, mesita de noche y estanterias. El piso tiene 3 habitaciones, cocina equipada y con microondas y lavadora, un baño, salón, patio interior.
El piso está en C/València 13 a una calle y media del metro Tarragona, Las Arenas y Plaça Espanya, a una manzana del Mercadona y cerca de Lidl, Bon Area, Caprabo y la biblioteca Joan Miró. Muy cerca de la estación de tren de Sants.
Ahora vivimos un chico y una chica.
Contáctame si estás interesad@, puedo enviar fotos:
Rafa: Protected content