Join now

German, Danish, or Swedish Speaking job (Barcelona)

Hallo!

I am Nathalie from 5CA ( Protected content ). If you are living in Barcelona, and are looking for a job where you can work from home, keep on reading.

We have an open position for German, Danish or Swedish speaking people. Tip: you got to love technology!

Main tasks

- Providing Customer Advising via telephone and e-mail in multiple languages.
- Providing satisfactory solutions to the user’s inquiries and concerns.
- Working together with team leaders and trainers to constantly keep knowledge up-to-date.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, if possible within a first-call resolution.

Requirements

- Fluency in English (speaking and writing), and German or Danish or Swedish. Additional languages are a big plus.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment, Call Center or an international business setting.
- Quick learning skills and being open to working with new technologies and products.
- Flexibility, strong communication skills and being good at multitasking and problem solving.
- Full time availability
- A dedicated, quiet work space that is located within your own residence.

PC Requirements

- Owning a PC (Apple computers are NOT compatible) with a Core i5 (or better/similar) processor.
- 4GB of RAM (though 8GB or above is better)
- Mbps download speed
- 0.5 Mbps upload speed
- Windows 7 or 8.1 with a 64-bit system
- Having a pair of USB headsets (though this is required in the latter stages of the process)

What 5CA offers its employees

- The possibility of working from the comfort of your own home.
- Competitive salary based on market's standards
- Constant up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and videogames.
- An organized structure, product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all agents to benefit from our expertise.
- All the required software, tools and data base.
- A permanent contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.

Do you think you are a fit? Awesome! Please apply via our careers page: Protected content

If you have any doubt, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Cheers!

Barcelona Forum