German Inside Sales Executive (IT Market) (Barcelona)
Based in the company’s headquarters in Barcelona, the Inside Sales Executive is responsible for the Inside Sales activity of the company in the German market.
The profile is that of a sales driven person who will be in charge of identifying potential new clients, nurturing (showing potential clients the business benefits and value proposition of our product) and converting them into sales.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in Direct Sales, knows the hospitality business sector and is willing to work in a team of multicultural dedicated sales professionals in the exciting Internet business ground.
- Identify new potential clients through Internet Research.
- Perform online demos with interested prospects.
- Prepare, present and follow-up proposals to clients.
- Close business and keep up with business goals.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Native German speaker.
- English negotiation level.
- Previous Inside Sales/Direct Sales Experience, working with revenue targets.
- Knowledge of the hospitality sector.
- Strong written and telephone communications skills.
- Experience with SalesForce will be a plus.
- Experience selling software will be appreciated, especially the Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
- Young and innovative environment.
- Professional sales training complemented with colleague shadowing.
- Competitive compensation based on performance.
- Fix salary + commissions.
- Long term contract.
ReviewPro enables hoteliers to increase guest satisfaction and online revenue by more effectively managing their online reputation and presence in leading social media sites. The company provides the analysis, customer intelligence, competitive benchmarking and reporting needed to help hotel professionals more effectively manage their organization. ReviewPro currently serves thousands of clients with data from thousands of sources, including over Protected content reviews — in 14 languages — from more than 70 of the most relevant Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) and review sites.
Please apply through LinkedIn (link below) or send us your cover letter and CV to Protected content .