German Procurement Coordinator (Barcelona)
Our client is a well known multinational logstics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they are currently looking for a German speaking candidate as Procurement Coordinator.
In this role, you will provide support to the transactional purchase order area for your assigned country. You will be accountable for all transactional purchases, resolution of (RTP - requisitation to pay) discrepancies and the execution of low value purchase orders.
* Order Processing:
- Creation of Purchase orders (PO’s) against existing agreements
- Creation of low value PO’s from sourced requisitions
- Liaising with Procurement Buyers to ensure they progress bids for un-sourced and un-priced reqs over $5000.
- Tracking and chasing order confirmations for receipt, delivery and price
- Raising PO amendments as/if required
- Processing Request for Price (RFP) for un-priced orders
* Discrepancy resolution:
- Invoice discrepancy chasing, resolution utilising VIM
- Solve discrepancies with Goods Received and Invoices – Ensuring queries are received, disseminated for resolution, processed and / or written off in accordance with the agreed monthly Finance cycles
- Resolution of vendor data issues associated with invoice and discrepancy resolution
- Liaising with Vendor master technicians to update and correct vendor master data (fax details, pay to details etc) as required
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language
- Native level of German + fluency in English + fluency in Spanish is a big plus
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or related background
- 2 years of experience in a Business / Office environment, preferably in Supply Procurement or Finance position
- Experience with SAP preferred (MM/FI)
- Previous experience in handling high levels of incoming calls activity, preferably in the area of accounting or procurement
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Problem solver and ability to prioritize work
- Customer and quality oriented
- Attractive salary package in line with market conditions: around 20.000€ / year
- First 6 month-contract + possibility to get permanent contract after
- A company which offers learning and career development opportunity
- A dynamic team
- A respectful work enviroment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation
- Employee benefits, such as discount in fitness center, parking, etc.