Join now

Graphic Arts Technical Trainer at HP (Barcelona)

Hola Tod@s

Some more international jobs at HP:

Graphic Arts Technical Trainer- Protected content

Job Description

The EMEA HP Graphic Arts Training organization is to drive learning experience for customer operators and HP service organization.
We deliver 3 levels of customer operators training on all range of HP Indigo & Scitex products in 5 languages to meet the customer needs an improve their productivity and uptime.

Job description:
Responsible for the delivery of HP-based training programs, which may include Service, Sales, Product Information and Technology products. Customizes solutions as required to meet target audience needs.
Train customers' and HP internal technical staff while adhering to the quality standards of the Training Center to ensure efficient and correct use of Indigo & Scitex equipment.
Develop training as derived from various needs of Customer Support to provide new training programs to HP Indigo & Scitex customers.
Assess training acquired skills of operators and internal staff in order to certify them to operate and maintain HP Indigo & Scitex equipment.
Implement changes and updates to the training programs as it becomes necessary by product developments and training needs so that the training is constantly up-to-date.
Show evidence of professional attitude and understanding of customers needs to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained during the training programs.
Your internal and external customers/ suppliers and the service you give them or receive from them: All new customers; Shared contract customers; HP Engineers; By occasion other HP Company employees.
Primary: to deliver training in the class and in the lab;
Other internal activities: to prepare, to develop training, and to visit customer sites.
Job challenges: To keep the standards and quality of the training in an international hi-tech environment; To improve training programs to adapt to the changes in a dynamic business environment and customers' expectations.

Experience, Qualification and Skills:

You will be a professional, motived and responsible individual able to work in a pressurised sales/service environement.

An Excellent Presentation, communication and teaching skills.

Multi lingual (English Protected content main European languages);

A proven track of record in electro-mechanical equipment.

MAC + PC Windows knowledge is an advantage;

Customer oriented, flexible, team worker.

An Educational or Professional background in teaching is preferred.

Send me a message if you are interested and I'll forward you the link to apply. Don't bother sending me your CV or anything else as I'm just promoting this on Internations- I'm not involved with the recruitment in any way.

Thank you