Join now

Great room+office space available in Eixample (Barcelona)

Hi guys,

I just rented a 90sq.m. apartment in the great area of Eixample. It is two beroom two bathroom and i am looking for a female roommate to occupy the 1st bedroom. Also, there is an available parking space at extra cost Protected content a month). I do not have photos at the moment but i can send a short video if you contact me on whatsapp.

Location: Calle de Sicilia, 5 min walk to Sagrada Familia, 10 min walk to El Borne, 7 min to Archo de Triumfo, 15 min walk to Passeig de Gràcia etc. Mercadona is 5 min away, Lidl is around the corner. There is an awesome gym close by, 10 min bus ride to the beach.

The place: the room that im renting is quite unique: its split in two connectable parts with sliding doors which include a fully equipped office space with a large desk, modern office chair and fitted bookshelfes, the other part of the room includes a bed with a large fitted wardrobe. Also, the room comes with a private bathroom/shower. Its perfect for a gradute/PHD student. The rest of the apartment has fitted wardrobes throughout (perfect for storage), large kitchen, washing machine/dryer, large fridge. The living room has a large sofa, dining table, a terrace.

Me: I am 32, originally from Bulgaria but i have lived around the world most of my life. I am a producer, just about to start my full time MBA. Im sociable and i will have friends over once in a while, the occasional small party will occur (nothing crazy), i love dining out, meeting new folks.

Price: Protected content month deposit.

Availability: short or long term i dont mind, im moving 1st of December so viewings can start from Tuesday the 2nd.

Im looking for a female roomate, cool, fun, reliable and responsible. As i have lived with many different people in the past, i have learnt that its all about chemistry.

So feel free to send me an email: Protected content
Or give me a call on Protected content

Have a great day!

Ana

Barcelona Forum