Join now

House share Castelldefels for cat & nature love (Barcelona)

Hi,

I just moved to Castelldefels just outside of Barcelona into a house up on the hills behind Castelldefels. The house has views of the ocean, and is right on the edge of Garraf natural park (Avinguda 337, Castelldefels if you want to look up the area on Google Maps).

The house is pretty big and thus, I'm looking for someone to share. You would have two private rooms with a private bathroom. We share the living / dining room, the kitchen, the large garden with pool and you can also put your car into the large double garage soon (still being renovated right now).

You must like cats, as I have 6 of them :-). If you do and if you are willing to take care of them when I am away (I have to fly to Germany regularly for a project at the moment), the place could be yours for Protected content (all included).

Both temporary (if you want to enjoy Spain for a short-time or just need an interim-accomodation) as well as long-term letting would be ok for me.

If you are interested just get in touch.
Markus
-------------------------- Protected content
Added 15.5.:
Just wanted to add some pics, but it doesn't seem to be possible here in the forum. So message me if you want to see the house (or the cats *g*).

Barcelona Forum