HR Customer Service with High/Native English (Barcelona)
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than Protected content .
We have over Protected content in our offices in the outskirts of Barcelona and you will work in a multicultural environment in a growing and dynamic company, with opportunities to learn and develop in one of the top F&A Outsourcing providers on the market. Xerox in Barcelona offers their employees activities like Beach volley, weekend trips, reward and recognition program, constant learning and development a competitive base salary and an attractive bonus system.
HR Customer Service
Duties and responsibilities
• Responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries and complaints related with Human Resources issues using standard scripts, policies and procedures.
• Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
• Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
• Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Experience in Customer Service.
• Experience related with Human Resources would be an advantage.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Native or Fluent Speaker of English.
• Flexible and eager to learn.
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package that includes:
• Regular incentives and employee rewards
• 24 days holiday allowance for Protected content annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays Subsidized private medical care and onsite medical service
• Free Company shuttle bus from train station to Xerox Office
• Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
• Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), free language classes, weekly activities such as beach volleyball and more
• Childcare vouchers
Send your cv in English to Protected content