Join now

I'm looking for a flatmate (Barcelona)

Hello,
I have a spacious and quiet bedroom available. The room is furnished with a single bed and a few other belongings which can easily be taken out if the renter wants to redecorate or empty the room. It also has a lovely built-in closet. The rest of the apartment gets plenty of light, is clean and comfortable, and has a fully stocked kitchen. The apartment is 70 square meters and has Wifi and cable television.

There would be two of us sharing the apartment, myself and the renter. I am looking for a man/woman who is financially sound, fairly tidy and clean, and considerate of the other person’s space, preferably a non-smoker or a respectful smoker.

The rent is 400,00 Euros (all utilities included). One month’s rent (deposit) plus the first month’s rent are required for move-in Protected content Euros).

I’ve attached a few photos to give you an idea of this gem of an apartment. (Sagrada Familia neighborhood)

The apartment is located in the great Sagrada Familia area of the Eixample, with easy access (5 minute walk) to the blue and purple metro lines and plenty of buses. It’s about 10 minutes to the center by metro or 15 minutes by bicing.

Call me at cell phone

Protected content

Or send me any mail to :

Protected content

Barcelona Forum