Join now

I need your support for my Recording project! (Barcelona)

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the holiday season with your family and loved ones.

I´m contacting you because in the past you bought my CD title Art Songs of Latin-America.

As you know, I consider my mission to preserve and promote the Latin-American & Spanish Vocal Repertoire to be the most important thing that I do. The reason for this is because I have devoted years to research, publishing books, recording CDs, teaching and performing this repertoire.

Today I´m writing you to invite you to participate in my next project call SONGS OF LOVE, SAUDADE & FELICIDAD. It is a double album of Latin-American Art Songs in which I will record 51 songs from countries including Colombia, México, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina, Perú & Venezuela. Most of the songs have never been recorded before and are simply beautiful.

You must be asking yourself how you could be part of this project? The answer is easy. You can do it by going to Protected content Protected content and supporting the project in the way that best suits your possibilities. You can participate with $1 or with $5000! .

You could be executive producer of the album or a friend of the project. There are different rewards for people who participate according to the amount they are able to contribute. So, I invite you to go to Protected content , hear the video, read the story and become an active participant of this cool and important project.

Please share this project with the people you think will be interested in being part of it. I need the support of many people to be able to accomplish my goal!

I thank you in advance for your help and participation and look forward to seeing your names in the CD booklet ;)

Patricia

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners