Join now

Ideas for an event in Barcelona

Dear Barcelona Internations members,

The company I work for will be hosting an event in Barcelona in October this year. I have been asked to prepare and organise this event. Since I know how incredibly helpful the Internations network can be, I immediately thought I should ask the Barcelona community for suggestions and tips.

Around 10 people will be invited for the event. It is to take up a large part of the day, probably from lunch till dinner. Important is that the event has to be memorable and classy in order to suit the type of participants we are inviting. The invitees will be around Protected content old.

Some ideas we came up with: hiring a boat, having a short meeting in a high-class hotel, a fancy lunch which could be a pic nic in a beautiful location, organising something in the royal yacht club. In other words, we are looking for the best locations, restaurants and event possibilities in Barcelona so that we can set up a top notch programme.

Thank you very much in advance for any tips, suggestions, comments you are willing to share with me!

Take care and best wishes from Düsseldorf.

Mat Rees

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners