Hi there..we are looking for a person experienced in face to face and or webinar Training. Experience sought in curriculum development. This position is for a person who will be trained up in elearning design and development. MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH and have a high level of ENGLISH.
Please contact me if you are interested,
The Multinational Corporations (MNC) Service Organization is committed to providing World Class Service to all clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client associates. "Service is not to smile at customers, it's getting customers to smile at you".
The Instructional Designer analyzes, designs, develops, maintains and evaluates client, partners and associate functional, technical, or skills training that allows for the effective and efficient use of systems, tools, and processes to provide clients, partners and associates with the skills required to perform their job tasks. This role also partners with other departments to understand and analyze learning needs. Designs and develops training curriculum using appropriate instructional development methods.
As a part of the MNC group, ADP Streamline manages its recurring operation through the offering of different services to the clients. Showing end users how to properly use ADP Streamline's tools is an integral part of the process to welcome a new client or partner onboard. Providing excellent training becomes the initial step in the process of building a satisfying relationship with the internal and external clients.
Since ADP Streamline is continuously seeking to increase the number of services provided to the client base, it also falls to the training team to inform and teach end users about them. The training team therefore has a paramount importance when it comes to building solid bridges with the internal and external clients.
The Instructional designer:
a. Develops and maintains course materials including e-learning, train the trainer materials, job aids, evaluations, tests and training presentations. Amends and revises materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur.
b. Implements new courses, curriculum, and updates to existing materials. Conducts development tests to ensure design fulfills needs of learners. Communicates design methodology to the training teams.
c. Designs learning solutions based upon audience needs and task analysis that include high level design documentation, recommended delivery method, curriculum content, and supporting materials to ensure mastery of learning objectives.
d. Evaluates the effectiveness of training design through the creation of assessments and evaluations that gauge the mastery of learning objectives during and after training. Analyzes results and proposes changes to address opportunities.
e. With the guidance of senior team members identifies need for training intervention. Analyzes new or changed user tasks due to new product/program/process releases and upgrades. Evaluates need for updates to course materials based upon product releases, new functionality, and feedback. Conducts task/impact analysis using standard department techniques ie. surveys, focus groups, interviews, etc. Partners with product managers & subject matter experts to understand and analyze the new learning needs. Recommends prioritization of updates and ensure implementation.
f. Delivers compelling presentations and programs to enhance the skills of new and current clients, partners and/or ADP Streamline's associates.
g. Assist the trainers team (T1) in any possible issue/doubt while providing the service to the clients.
h. Works besides the T&S Manager in projects that will improve the delivery methods, systems and tools used for client and partner trainings.
i. Works closely with the Deployment Manager in order to train end users in new service offerings being deployed in short-term.
j. Coordinates training projects which might require cooperation with other business units within ADP and external agencies (e.g. consultancy, audio and translation providers). Project planning, control of milestones and deliverables is expected.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
• 3 years of relevant working experience in training departments targeted to end customers or to end users in large companies. Training experience with product trainings including software features, systems architecture & related processes is expected.
• Experience with e-learning instructional design and creation of SCORM compliant e-learning modules is a plus.
• Experience in developing and designing courseware/curricula in blended learning environment.
• Proven track record of success in high-pressure, client facing positions.
• International exposure.
• Project management experience is highly expected.
• HR, Payroll or financial service delivery experience is a plus.
• Native speaker of the Spanish language & excellent command of the English language. Additional languages are pluses.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Perfect communications skills facing user groups.
• International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment. Open minded.
• Empathic, energetic and engaging, able to easily convey concise messages to the audience.
• Very patient and resilient, must possess good interpersonal talents including negotiation abilities.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, highly methodical working habits and exquisite attention to detail.
• Highly productive, demonstrating the ability to manage competing tasks and demands, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
• Highly motivated by customer satisfaction. Effective listening, concern with quality and an appropriate sense of urgency in fulfilling customer requirements.
• PC skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, web conferencing applications. Experience with e-learning authoring software (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate) and additional multimedia authoring tools (e.g., audio recording and editing, video editing and processing) is a desirable plus.
• University degree or equivalent in education or experience.
• Preferred - training in instructional design, industry certifications