Instructional Designer position open at ADP (Barcelona)
Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions. English fluently or high professional level is required. Cheers, Eimear.
MNC Instructional Designer Position Summary: Apply efficient and agile approaches to deliver learning solutions using the defined learning process (DMADV) in a manner that meets the needs of the business. Ensure solutions developed are not redundant with other available resources and that appropriate performance support concepts are applied. Leverage learner and stakeholder feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions. Ultimately the success of learning solutions is measured by whether the intended business impact was achieved as defined in DMADV. Continually focus on personal development and business process improvement to elevate individual brand and the brand of learning and performance. Partner with Learning Specialists and Learning Technology Specialists to apply innovative techniques to instructional design approach and deliverables. Adopt proven best practices. Oversee learning solution creation through the full DMADV process by conducting analysis, design, and development of learning solutions implemented. They should demonstrate innovative approaches in selected projects.
R esponsibilities include:
• Demonstrate efficient and agile approaches to meeting the business needs.
• Analyze needs to ensure that learning solutions are developed to address needs for the appropriate roles at the appropriate moments of need.
• Design holistic solutions that reflect appropriate moments of need. Engage team members (as outlined in the DMADV process) and business partners in the design process to ensure that solution design is flexible and addresses the unique needs of the learners. Demonstrate effective solution design which considers the reality of the work environment that impact how learners can learn and incorporates these factors into the design.
• Develop and deliver effective and innovative learning solutions. Demonstrate that learning was effective by incorporating assessment elements into the solution (as defined in the DMADV process).
• Demonstrate that learning solutions result in the intended business impact and are aligned to the needs and priorities of the business. Effectively assist with the roll-out of classroom solutions to ensure they're delivered in alignment with solution design.
• Seek to understand and grow your own effectiveness and efficiency. Develop and elevate professional knowledge and skill. Maintain an outside-in perspective by building and maintaining peer networks inside and outside ADP.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience with area of concentration in Instructional Development/Training/Education/Communication
Excellent command of the English Language. Additional Languages a plus.
1-5 Years of Instructional Design Experience
Operates independently to analyze, design and develop learning solutions applying proven instructional design methods and practices.
Experience with instructional design and development or technical writing preferred.
Experience developing courseware in blended learning environments preferred.
Experience with ADP Products/Industry a plus.
International cultural experience and ability to work in a multinational environment.
PC & Software Experience: Word, PowerPoint, Web Conferencing applications, eLearning authoring software (Articulate, Captivate, Storyline, Camtasia). Additional multimedia authoring tools (audio recording and editing, video editing and processing) a plus.
Job Category: Training
Area of Interest: Customer Service Training
Locations: Spain, Barcelona, ES