Join now

InterNations @ Zaragoza (Barcelona)

Hi,

i post this here because we dont have an community yet and many people from Zaragoza put Barcelona as their home community.

My name is Mirco and I am InterNations Ambassador in Luxembourg. This winter i will work from Zaragoza and I would like to find out if Zaragoza has the critical number of interested Expats and Global Minds to form an InterNations Community. What is your opinion on that? Would you like to take part in building up a community here in Zaragoza? Do you know expats or global minds in your company or circle of friends that might be interested? Spread the news, discuss with us in the Group Forum and on the first Get-Togethers:

Group Discussions: Protected content

I will host 5 InterNations Get-Togethers in the next months and the first is planned for the next week:
Protected content

We're very pleased to announce our first InterNations Zaragoza post Pilar Get-Together @ Rock & Blues.

We will be meeting on Thursday, October 13th from 7:30pm onwards at the live concert cafe Rock & Blues located between Plaza de Espana und Pilar in the old town center of Zaragoza.

Hope to see you soon

Regards Mirco

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners