IT Sales Specialist with Native level of Norwegian (Barcelona)
Babel Profiles is a Recruitment Agency based in the city centre of Barcelona. We find multilingual professionals for national and international companies in Barcelona.
At Babel, we are experts in understanding the needs and wishes of our candidates and clients. We put all of our effort in connecting the perfect candidates to their dream-job and finding the talent that our client is looking for. Whatever and wherever that talent may be, we are able to find it. There are no limits to our searches. We believe that with our personal approach and orientation towards people, we build trust, closeness and commitment. Therefore, we are able to make high quality matches that result in our candidates and clients’ satisfaction.
Are you a sales person? Do you want to work in the IT sector for one of the most well-known companies? If you have a Native Level of Norwegian, this is an interesting job opportunity!
You would be working for an international operating company focused on offering their clients enterprise software to manage their business operations and customer relations. This established company is active worldwide with more than 290,000 customers in Protected content . If you like to challenge yourself and develop professionally with future perspective within this company, this is your job.
As an IT Sales Specialist you will be expanding your market, working closely together with your team within different local and global marketing campaigns. After an extensive training, you will be creating opportunities to support your sales pipeline, by executing and managing both outbound and inbound services via phone, email and chat.
As an IT Sales Specialist, your main responsibilities will be:
- Executing effective prospecting to maximize coverage of the defined accounts
- Generating, qualifying and nurturing leads and opportunities, by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Participating and training your lead generation skills in different training programs and completing them according to the requirements
- Regularly reviewing your lead pipeline
- Passing qualified leads to the Inside Sales team after a proper need analysis
- Working closely together; building and maintaining a good working relationship with the sales executives and local marketing managers and their teams
- Pro-actively giving qualitative and quantitative feedback to different departments
They are looking for:
- Native level of Norwegian
- Advanced level of English
- University degree or equivalent business experience, preferably in business or IT relevant discipline
- A minimum of 1 years of sales experience (outbound)
- Experience in target driven environments
Their ideal candidate has:
- Ambition to work in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- IT affinity
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience in managing remote relationships
They offer you:
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus structure with uncapped commissions
- Temporary contract + possibility of a permanent contract
- A dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio
- An extensive practical training to increase your product knowledge and enhance your sales skills
- A positive working environment with a strong team spirit
- Interesting future career possibilities
- Young, vibrant team of motivated sales experts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me: