Job Offer - CRM Specialist & Internal trainer (Barcelona)
The JF Hillebrand Group is a global logistics company with over Protected content in 83 countries. The Global Sales and Marketing department of the Group is based in Barcelona, Spain.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Global Sales and Marketing department for a CRM Specialist, responsible for day-to-day management of our CRM systems. The primary roles and responsibilities for the position are to administer Salesforce.com and its related applications. You will work on the on-going improvement and maintenance of the Salesforce CRM system for JF Hillebrand Group. You will support the Sales & Marketing teams.
This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring the continued success and adoption of existing SalesForce.com functionality as well as assisting in implementing various new initiatives. This includes carrying out training, business process analysis/requirement gathering, data maintenance, on-boarding of new teams and general support.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Administrator certification (Admin Protected content definite advantage.
• Minimum 2 years working in Sales or Marketing or equivalent time in Operations where working regularly with Sales was part of the experience.
• Fully proficient in MS Office suite.
• Be willing and able to learn new systems quickly. Good understanding of business processes.
• A good team player with the ability to work autonomously while maintaining accuracy.
• Excellent customer service & organizational skills.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Language(s) – in addition to English - a definite plus.
• Demonstrated strong performance collaborating with Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams to effectively utilise Salesforce.com.
• Familiarity with Cloud computing concepts.
• Knowledge of the Shipping/Freight Forwarding/Logistics industry is beneficial but not essential.
• Occasional travel to other regional office locations may be required.