Join now

Job opportunity for German native speakers (Barcelona)

Hello all!

Hope you are fine and safe given current circumstances. I am PM at Pactera EDGE and we have a new project that might be of interest for the German community that is currently at home, so I wanted to check your interest and availability.

•General instructions: We need to fill several form templates following specific guidelines, with fake information but using realistic data for the required locale, so some research is expected to make sure that the information provided in every form is consistent. For instance, conventions regarding telephone numbers in the locale/country need to be followed, information on addresses need to be invented but using real street names in the city, etc. Also, street names need to be consistent with the city, telephone number provided and ID number conventions, for instance. I am attaching a form as a sample so you can have a better idea on what the project is about, and will provide guidelines upon your confirmation.
•Languages of the project: DE
•Deadline: Final deadline on Tuesday 14 April, but partial deliveries every second day will be requested
•Expected rate per hour: there are two different types of form depending on the length. Medium forms are expected to be completed in Protected content , while hard ones in Protected content .
•Volume: We have total of Protected content (50 different form templates, filled 50 times each) but will count with several people to complete the project so, if interested, please let us know what your capacity is and we’ll assign the work accordingly.
•Rate: 4 USD for medium forms, 6 USD for hard forms. Please note that rate includes potential feedback implementation after QA.

If you are interested and want to participate, please let me know your email and I will be sending you more details.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Bárbara

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners