Kigo.net - Technical Support (Barcelona)
Travel software start-up with offices in central Barcelona seeks Professional services and technical support manager to join our international team on a full-time basis.
You will assist customers and partners:
· Protected content technical issues via email responses using our customer support system and by helping to maintain and evolve our customer support and onboarding center
· Protected content with our platform
· Protected content to our platform using our API
And, take our customer’s website live on our CMS:
· Protected content approved payment systems on our platform
· Protected content and/or perform customer data migration from their exiting to our platform
· Protected content property page content
· Protected content and/or perform SEO migration
· Protected content DNS settings
Desired Skills & Experience
An innovative and dynamic startup, Kigo offers a web application for short-term rental professionals (tourism, business trips) and the general public. The company provides vacation rental channel management, SEO friendly websites, with templates or a custom design, completely integrated with the calendar & booking system.
We are an international team located in Paris, Barcelona & Philadelphia.
Email - Protected content