The company I work for, TransPerfect Translations, is looking for one or more Sales Account Manager (s).
See the description below and let me know if you are interested and fit the profile so I can connect you with our HR department.
Position: Sales Account Manager
The position of the Account Manager is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
• Research prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade show lists, referrals, yellow pages, various professional directories and personal investigation
• Create accurate spreadsheets of prospective client data including names, titles, phone numbers, addresses and various other information
• Generate daily mailings to prospective clients using updated and accurate spreadsheets
• Cold call prospective clients
• Creatively problem solve to improve current new business development strategy
• Negotiate rates and deadlines with prospective and current clients
• Educate prospective and existing clients regarding the translation process, including TransPerfect’s rates, justification for turnaround time and competitors’ information
• Liaise with production to ensure that all jobs are handled appropriately and with keen attention to detail, resulting in a perfect product
• Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service
• Research and understand all industries that TransPerfect markets to including industry leaders, current events and any other pertinent data
• Perform other special projects or duties when required
Essential skills and experience required:
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (other languages are desirable, especially German)
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective time management and attention to details