KeywordFluency (WebCertain Group) is one of the very few Multilingual Search Marketing companies in Europe with more than 40 languages spoken all under one roof! KeywordFluency offers a fun and multicultural environment to work in and is currently looking for candidates to fill in the position of Linguistic Assistant to work within their Search Linguistics team.
The purpose of the role is to engage in a variety of multilingual Search Marketing projects in the areas of PPC, SEO, Links & Social Media and Online PR:
• Using native linguistic experience to help with multilingual search marketing projects such as:
- Website Optimization
- Copywriting adverts to be used on the internet (PPC)
- Contacting websites that are relevant to our clients ( Link submissions)
- Keyword Research
- Article copywriting
- Article Distribution on the web
• Research the Web
• Helping with localisation projects
• Intermediate experience of Microsoft Office Word, Excel
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team
• A very good eye for details
• Bilingual with good written and spoken English
• Ability to apply local knowledge to our Search Marketing projects
• Degree/further education
• A linguistic background
• Interest in Search Marketing
This position offers a great opportunity to use native linguistic knowledge in a creative way and across many disciplines. The ideal candidate will be a hard working individual with excellent written communication skills and the ability to work closely with a variety of people from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds. The candidate should be a good team player and have a keen eye for details.
This is a part time & temporary role and the number of weekly hours strongly depends on the need for a particular language. However, depending on the demand, the role could potentially go to a full time/permanent position. KeywordFluency also offers flexible hours. Working from home after an initial training period is possible.
We are currently looking for Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Danish, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Hebrew linguists and many more. If you believe you meet our requirements, then please get in touch with your CV.
Eligibility: Applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work in Spain.
Senior Project Manager