Hi, we are looking for a Customer Support Manager at Local Billing. It is a Silicon Valley-style start up in the heart of Barcelona. We have an innovative business model which has enabled us to grow fast and we now dominate the international Internet billing market. Our international workforce comes from different nations. We are smart, hard-working team players, who are proud of succeeding in the face of challenge.
We approach work professionally and dress casually. Why not come and join our team, work towards a common goal each day and relax with your colleagues and enjoy a cold beer at our regular `Friday Beers`` party on the terrace.
Customer Service Manager
1. Job Purpose
The support manager is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer and client satisfaction by registering, analyzing and formulating current and new customer experience enhancing processes.
• Client Support
- Evaluate support needs and formulate follow-up and test solutions for specific merchants.
- Dependencies: Support Specialist, Tech.
- Report to: CEO
- Handle escalations and urgent requests.
- Handle password and user name management.
- Introduce standard local billing support services to default clients.
- Schedule and perform phone training on client’s customer support tool.
- Specify optimization requests in order to optimize usability of client’s customer support tool.
• Providers relationship management
- Follow up service level agreements with external providers.
- Optimize reporting services generated by external providers.
- Maintain a high level of expectations throughout the partnership.
• Customer Support
- Handle 3rd grade escalations from support specialist
- Optimize and test new support tool features
- Write phone scripts and procedures and ensure all support staff are aware of them
- Write and optimize support templates
- Follow up ticket and email turnover time
- Recruit in house support staff
- Introduce regular support quality assessments
- Train and up-train outsourced support staff
- 2+ years experience as a customer support manager
- The ability to get into a complex commercial or technical topic very quickly and communicate these internally and to the client
- Experience in working with a CRM-tool or ticketing system.
- Written and verbal fluency in English essential. (German, French or Spanish are appreciated)
- Able to act as a representative for the company and Customer Service.
- Must be able to manage a team of Protected content .
- Basic knowledge of online billing solutions is a plus.
If you are interested, please send me your CV at romina. Protected content